– In addition to their “always-on” digital communication led by ADventori, OUIGO communicates through special operations to promote their highlights. So, OUIGO has launched two seasonal sales: “Boost Été + Déstockage” and “ODV Octobre”.
– Acquisition and retargeting campaigns.
Boost Été + Déstockage: Launched throughout June, the campaign aims to tease the great destocking of tickets for July and encourage people to book train tickets during the summer holidays.
Depending on the user’s geolocation, the banner displays an offer from the nearest station to a random destination. The last frame of the banner displays a countdown before the big July destocking as « J-[number of days] » ou « Plus que [number of days] avant d’en profiter ! ».
ODV Octobre: This campaign inaugurates the opening of winter sales for a 6 to 9 months’ period.
- Acquisition: Depending on the Internet user’s geolocation, the banner displays an offer from the nearest station to a random destination.
- Retargeting: The banner displays the latest OUIGO offer (date, departure and arrival city and price) searched by the Internet user.
- Advertisers’ data: trips, prices, dates, wording