REMINDER ON THE BANNERS’ DYNAMISATION
Banners’ dynamisation is possible thanks to an exchange between creatives and our adserver. It uses the Adventori’s library (called our DCO enabler).
The banner receives a list of variables defined by the campaign scenarios allowing it to display the correct creative with the right message.
International campaign example
PRODUCTION OF THE CREATIVES
The creative agency will have to:
- List what formats are planned (according to the media plan)
- Create 1 banner for each format, preferably in HTML5 and with back-up Gif*
- ADventori will decline each format according to each message. A master will be given for validation and will be declined on all the different formats.
* Technical specifications :
- Banners must not integrate clickTag or clickCommand. It will be integrated by the ADventori library during the next step.
- Recommended format: HTML5, max: 100ko
- if we need to pull the images from an external server, this server needs to be secure, otherwise the creatives will be rejected during the audit process
- For all campaigns using several formats, all dynamics values must be the same throughout all formats
ADDING THE ADVENTORI’S LIBRARY TO A BANNER
The creative studio will have to add the library to the banner. This way, once the rules are set up in the ADserver, each scenario will be generated automatically in the banner.
ADventori is a third-party AdServer, delivering advertising banners based on real time data, according to the IAB standards. These libraries are conceived to simplify access to the ADventori’s DCO technology with a standard HTML5 or Flash creative.
How does it work ?
- ADventori’s creative Adserver is in charge of the major part of the process, by choosing the data to insert in the banner.
- Dynamic values are integrated in the creative, using the url parameters and « window.name » for the HTML5 ads.