MEET US AT DMEXCO 2019!
ADventori will be attending DMEXCO 2019, the most important European event for digital marketing, September the 11th and 12th, in Cologne.
With more than 50 000 expected visitors, DMEXCO is THE not-to-be-missed business meeting for the global digital economy.
We will be there to talk through our innovative ad serving and data-driven creative solutions. Our team will be happy to present you the latest opportunities for your web, mobile, video and DOOH campaigns.
Before DMEXCO, discover more about:
- Our latest campaigns,
- Our data-driven solutions
- More documentation about dynamic creative optimization and data-driven advertising.
- President: Pierre-Antoine Durgeat – email@example.com
- Deputy CEO: Carole Ellouk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing Partner DACH: Ludivine Vitet – email@example.com
- Senior Partner DACH: Oliver Müller – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Client Services DACH: Hendrik Herdemerten – email@example.com
- Senior Partner: Matthieu Puissant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Partner: Frédéric Courtin – email@example.com
Don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you would like to book an appointment.
Founded in 2009, ADventori is a Creative Advertising Technology which personalizes, measures and optimizes digital advertising.
Advertisers rely on our technical expertise and experience to run online data-driven campaigns: from messaging, data integration, to trafficking in all advertising formats. Beyond expected media optimisation and creative support, ADventori streamlines the technical execution of campaigns, creating productivity gains and an optimal business organization to manage a complex ecosystem.
Our references: Renault, SFR, OUI.sncf, Fressnapf, GMF, Nissan, foodora, Mini, Decathlon, Samsung, Système U.
DMEXCO, located in Cologne, is one of the leading digital marketing events. It’s focused oon marketing, advertising, media and technology. It reunites advertisers, online retailers, agenciestrading desks, adtechs…
Key figures about DMEXCO: 50 000 trade visitors, 500 top speakers, 200 hours of conference program.