Whether you want to acquire new customers or up-sell and cross-sell to existing ones, brand acquisition strategies need to combine branding and performance.
These strategies define the initial contact that a brand establishes with its audience. The challenges associated with scripting these campaigns have an immediate impact on business and the business relationship.
Your digital creations, inspired by facts, can carry DCO acquisition messages and deliver the right targeted message to peak the interest of your audience.
Increased performance, improved customer relations and the ability to deliver relevant messages to all your targets are the key benefits of a DCO campaign.
Ads can be in video, display, native, skin, audio or DOOH formats and use geolocation, weather, web-to-store, third-party and contextualization data. ADventori leverages the data that advertisers have available to personalize scenarios and amplify messages:
- Use geolocation data to attract the user’s attention – Ouigo – Casino
- Integrate a weather feed to display weather-appropriate offers – Ralph Lauren – Leroy Merlin
- Personalize the message with third-party data – Nissan – Transavia
- Incorporate interactive banners – Renault – Quick
- Contextualize the message according to what the user searches for on websites like Leboncoin, Kayak or Tripadvisor – SNCF– FDJ – Accor Hotels
- Make any format dynamic: skins, mobile banners, native ads, video or DOOH – JouéClub – Médecins Sans Frontières – Capelli – Lay’s
- Use other data sources to deliver a unique message – Leclerc– Rowenta – Verisure
Check out our examples of data-driven acquisition campaigns below.