The purpose of the Geolocation scenario is to engage with users based on their specific city location, to communicate a stronger local message. We can use basic geolocation data to promote different offers in different cities, or simply to reinforce the impact of a message by using the city’s name.
ADventori provides turnkey DCO solutions that can integrate geolocation data into your digital campaigns.
- Grab attention with messages and visuals that use geolocation data – Médecins Sans Frontières – Leroy Merlin – Le Figaro
- Display a targeted offer based on geolocation data – I Love TGV– Bien’Ici – Costa Croisières
- Display messages in the right language based on geolocation data from international campaigns – Ralph Lauren
- Tailor the message and the offer based on distance – BMW i3– Parc Astérix – AMP
- Make video campaigns more relevant – Bouygues Telecom– Leclerc
Check out our many other examples of campaign scenarios that use geolocation.